Mother’s Day Special
Are you a dog mom?
Dog Mom (dôg mäm) noun:
An informal and affectionate term for a dog lover that identifies as female that thinks her pets are “fur babies”. While some dog owners may never think of their dogs as their children, dog moms are an entirely different breed. Dog moms don’t just live with a dog, they think of their dogs as members of their family
Do you have furbabies?
Fur baby (plural fur babies)
A pet/pets, especially one that someone treats with a lot of love and kindness, as if it were a baby.
* Dog moms and/or Pet owners do understand that pets are not actual babies. It is a modern day terminology for pets who they love very much.
If you said yes, Mother’s Day is a perfect time for you to step outside your comfort zone and have a photo shoot with your furbaby.
Mother’s Day Special
* 50% off photo shoot deposit/retainer and creative fee. (Does not included digital image packages)
* not a mini session, so you can select to do in studio, on location or in your home.
* Perfect Mother’s Day gift for dog moms
Signs You Might Be a Dog Mom
1. You or your parents refer to your dog as their “grandpuppy”
Even if you say this only jokingly – odds are you’re probably a dog mom. Double points if you do this even though you also have human children.
2. Your dog eats better than you do
If you’ve ever purchased premium dog food or treats for your pet, but you usually buy “store brand” food or plan meals around whatever is on sale when feeding yourself.
3. You buy special dog treats from Puppy Up Pastries
freshly baked and made to order dog cakes, pupcakes, doggie donuts and many other treats!!
Theses homemade dog biscuits are Gluten free and completely safe for dogs!
Yogurt is a good source of calcium and help keeps your pups bones healthy and strong! It is also full of probioticswhich are great for your dogs digestive system!
As a favorite treat of many canines, Peanuts butter is a great source of protein, heart healthy fats, vitamin B, and Vitamin E!
Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar by helping slow the absorption of sugar in the bloodstream after a meal high in carbohydrates. Which also helps lower insulin resistance.
STORAGE: They are better kept fresh, and can be kept in Refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
4. Your dog goes to daycare
If you drop your pup off at a dog spa or doggy day care on your commute to work, or if you hire a dog walker to play with your pup when you’re at the office.
5. You make play dates for your dog
If your dog has a “best friend” or buddy that you regularly visit simply for your dog to hang out and play with.
6. You’ve shown strangers pictures of your dog
If you have ever whipped out your phone to show total strangers pet photos.
7. Your dog has their own Instagram account
If your dog has an active social media presence and their own Instagram followers, despite not having any thumbs to type with.
8. You give your dog presents If you’ve celebrated holidays or a birthday with a gift or bought something while out shopping for other things because you know your dog would absolutely love it. 9. You have conversations with your dog If you talk to your dog like they understand you – you’re probably a crazy dog lady (and a dog mom). 10. Your vacation plans involve your dog If you’ve ever decided not to take a trip because you couldn’t bring your dog or you have ever made travel plans around your dog. 11. Your social life involves your dog 12. You dress your dog up in costumes
Pets R Family LLC
images copyright by Lisa Olson